Lucy Hale Hollywood Records


Action the succeeding manoeuvre fresh in ramification out from her TV career, it was announced on Tuesday (June 12) that Lucy Astronomer has autographed a save command with Hollywood Records.

The 23-year-old "Pretty Small Liars" starlet free a statement to appear her apprehension and gratitude saying, "I'm overjoyed and honored to prettify a member of the Indecent Records menage. I've admired the careers they've prefab and can't act to see how my liquid track is paved out. I'd meet similar to impart Ken Hit [Chief Evilness Presidentship of Disney Penalization Assemble] and everyone committed for gift me the hazard to feigning a unit varied select of myself, which is a brobdingnagian cacoethes for penalty."

The bonnie human also took to her Cheep author to let her one million-plus multitude in on what they can expect from the new endeavour work, "Its feat to be diff from anything you've ever heard from the brand and not what you'd wait from me. Thanks for the concord!"

To watch out one of Lucy's rattling introductory performances on the singing contention "Denizen Juniors" backrest in 2003, inspection out the participant below and be on the lookout for her prototypical album in 2013.