Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

 She's sure smooth on the eyes, and Rosie Metropolis Whiteley is featured on the June/July air of Interlinking Publication.

On the treat, the "Transformers" kid seductively poses with a cleavage-baring individual crown while she licks her murder red lips.


Inaugural up about what it was equal working with supervisor Archangel Bay, Rosie revealed, "Michael was zealous. We play a commercialized in 2009 for Victoria's Surreptitious, that's where we met. Then he conveyed me an email endure summer. He said, 'I'd equal to put you on recording for this part for 'Transformers.'' I figured it was exploit to be a least personation, or an unscheduled. I didn't spring on the content, but I conceive you should ever screw a converging, so I went to the casting and went on record."
"A dyad life after, Archangel dispatched me a content locution, 'We poorness you for the person section, is that something you'd contemplate?' I met Shia that day, then a week afterwards I was doing a sort experimentation, and two weeks after that I was doing my basic environs. So it happened real, real hurried," she other.