Taylor Swift


Her fans acquire been eagerly ready for her new video for "The Account of Us," and Taylor Ironist has eventually granted them what they need.

The "Should've Said No" songstress premiered her new curtail on MTV tonight (May 24) and tested that her lengthened legacy of majuscule videos continues on.



President fresh mutual her ingenious touch down composition the tune, and of row it had to do with a boy.

"I was at an awards conduct, and there was a guy there, patently - it all starts there, doesn't it? It was a guy I had been in a relation with, tumbling out, then we end up at the said awards pretence. Both trying to act same we don't tutelage ... both equal, you cognise, chatting up the people close to us."

"Afterward, I just change so vacant, equal we were both fighting this understood war of pretending we didn't fixing that the added was there. And I went domestic, and I wrote this song virtually it. And at that mark, I had this gut belief, and I knew the album was painted."