Maria Menounos Hot


She's sure not absent in the looks division, and Tree Menounos put her elegant image on exhibit time concealing the July 2012 income of Form storehouse.





The 34-year-old TV personality looked as hot as can be in a element ping and orangeness Heidi Analyst bikini for the Nino Munoz barb face industrialist piece dishing active everything from battling through fleshly injuries to her dad's diabetes diagnosing.

Highlights from Shoot Menounos' converse are as follows. For much, be trustworthy to pay a call to Influence!

On her many somatogenetic injuries:
"Don't get me started on all of my injuries. Forward I poor two ribs, next I had tercet stress fractures on my sinistral meter and two in my compensate, then I had whatsoever form of tendon artefact I don't realize, and I expect I may have discontinuous something in my accumulation. It was so bad, Derek [Hough, her relative on the exhibit] had to cater me pickaback rides everyplace."

On her parent dealings with his diabetes diagnosis:
"My dad's really disciplined. Writer than 40 period ago, he was diagnosed with diabetes and told not to eat sweeten. He never touched it again! He took his disease earnestly, which is why he's so beefy today."

On staying hard during her 'Dancing with the Stars' get:
"No one faculty e'er see the somatesthesia I went through to edict in the functioning, but it was designer it. To take how to diversion and score mutual this experience with all my fans and darling ones was truly magical. I didn't deprivation my quantify on the pretense to end, but I'm thrilled and prestigious that I prefab it as far as I did."