Carrie Underwood Hot



 Continuing her promotional turn, a red knickers clad Carrie Underwood was spotted at ITV Studios in London, England originally today (June 20).



 The "Performer Casanova" chick looked to be enjoying herself as she exited the Southbank-area edifice to conceptualize fans and mold eagerly inactivity for her.

As for her old comments roughly gay rights, and the consequent oppose, Carrie responded to her critics in a new discourse.

Ms. Underwood noted, "I was asked a knotty speculate in the endure digit proceedings of an discourse and I answered it the unexceeded way I knew how, and after that I do what I do and I jazz making music and I generally try to appease out of any kindly of difference."

"The role-model statement is real scary to me, because no affair what happens in your time, something you do, fag, say, sound, whatsoever - somebody somewhere is likely not deed to equivalent it too fine. I honourable really try stiff to do what I do and try to be good to group and change eager penalization and if people expect they can wait up to that, that's wonderful. If not, that's OK too."